Jocelyn Wyatt Background image of Jocelyn Wyatt in a posed photo holding a basketball.
Fourth Season / Appalachian State, 2006
Jocelyn Wyatt joined the Lady Lions after a four-year stint at Georgia State. Wyatt also spent two seasons as an assistant coach at East Carolina where she helped the Pirates to back-to-back Top 100 recruiting classes.
Wyatt serves as the team’s recruiting coordinator and guard coach, while also assisting in all aspects of opponent scouting and community outreach. In her short time at Penn State, Wyatt has had a tremendous impact on Penn State’s exceptional guard play and national recruiting efforts.
- Holds a Master's in Exercise Science (Georgia '08)
- Selected as team captain at Appalachian State in 2005
Student-Athlete DevelopmentSuccess Background image of Jocelyn coaching from the sideline.
- Tutored Teniya Page, who garnered First Team All-Big Ten honors and was a WBCA honorable mention All-American as a sophomore (2017)
- Helped Lindsey Spann reach the 1,000-point plateau, finishing No. 32 on the Lady Lions’ career charts with 1,091 points
- Helped recruit the No. 15 class in the country according to ESPN.Com/ HoopGurlz (2014-15)
- Helped Develop All-Sun Belt Third Team Selection at Georgia State
- Helped Recruit Back-to-Back Top 100 Recruiting Classes at East Carolina
- Helped University of Georgia to Back-to-Back NCAA Tournament Bids in 2007 and 2008